We are almost into the spring raffle ticket season and that means that it is time to consider the safety of your raffle tickets as well as your organization. Since raffle tickets are used to award valuable prizes they are often a target for counterfeiters. Therefore we use anti-counterfeit features as a standard for all of the raffle tickets we print, at no additional cost. By incorporating these anti-counterfeit features into our raffle tickets we make their reproduction intractable.
Check it out at www.beaconraffletickets.com/t-Security.aspx
We are proud of our 43 years of experience and are excited to bring to your organization the most comprehensive raffle ticket available.
Printing you own Raffle Tickets can be done at home
1. Go to the local stationary store and buy your ticket paper. Make sure the paper will work in your printer
2. Open up your favorite word processing program and set up your ticket wording, You can print 8 tickets on an 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper
3. Open up a program that will allow you to consecutively number your ticket and set up the 16 numbering locations.
4. Print your ticket
5. Find a local print shop that will perforate and cut your tickets to the final size
Or you could
2. Enjoy time with friends and family
3. Your tickets will be shipped the same day
We are proud of our 43 years of experience and are excited to bring to your organization the most comprehensive Raffle Ticket available.